Last year, we introduced our Homeschool Diaries sessions for homeschooling families. Truth be told, it didn’t work out as well as we hoped…but it’s still very important to us to give homeschool families opportunities to document their homeschool lives. So we’re revamping our homeschool sessions…to give you something that will better serve your families and your homeschooling lifestyle.
We will still be keeping the sessions to a smaller number each month, to be able to devote the time necessary to document your family in your homeschooling environment. We understand the homeschool life is not necessarily traditional…some choose to do a set curriculum alone, some a curriculum plus “every day life” enrichment, some use every day life and implement standard subjects like math into the day’s activities. Because we understand this, these sessions will be 2 hour lifestyle sessions. This will give us the ability to capture the essence of your homeschooling day.
After your session, we can do in-person review or I can arrange an online gallery for you to review –whichever is more convenient for you.
- 2 hour lifestyle session (locations beyond 100 miles of Bardstown, travel fee added)
- 8×8 lay-flat photo book, 10 pages featuring a glimpse of your homeschool life
- CD of your session photos, ready for sharing on social media for all your friends and family to enjoy your (un)school day
- phone app featuring your favorite photos from your session
- 11×14″ print wrap of your family photo
- 30% discount on your ala carte photo order for orders over $150
For ease of booking, you can book your homeschool session directly from here…just head over HERE to book!
If you have questions about our homeschool sessions, please EMAIL us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!
Feel free to share this with your other homeschool friends!